Privacy and cookies policy
Privacy and cookies policy
- By submitting an order from the online form used for supplying products or services, the User confirms that they understand the terms of personal data protection, that they agree with the terms and that they accept the terms in their entirety.
- The Provider is the controller of the Users' personal data according to Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as " GDPR”). The Provider undertakes to process personal data with regard to the legal regulations, especially GDPR.
- Personal data are all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- When making an inquiry, personal information is required for successful processing of the inquiry (name and address, contact). The purpose of the processing of personal data is to process the User's order and to exercise the rights and duties that result from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. The purpose of the processing of personal data is also commercial communication and other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract according to the GDPR, Article 6 (1) (b), the compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is the subject according to the GDPR, Article 6 (1) (c) and the legitimate interest of the Provider according to GDPR, Article 6 (1) (f). The legitimate interest of the Provider is the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The Provider stores the User's personal data for the time period necessary to exercise the rights and duties that result from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and to assert claims that result from these contractual relationships. After the expiration of the aforementioned time period, the data will be deleted.
All personal data are processed lawfully and transparently and only adequate, relevant and necessary data is required in relation to the purpose of the processing.
- The User has the right to the access to their personal data according to GDPR, Article 15, the rectification of personal data according to GDPR, Article 16, and, if needed, the restriction of processing according to GDPR, Article 18. The User has the right to erasure of personal data according to GDPR, Article 17. (1) (a) and Article 17(1)(c-f). The User also has the right to object to processing of personal data according to GDPR, Article 21, and the right to data portability according to GDPR, Article 20.
- The User has the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that their right to personal data protection has been violated.
- The User is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of the personal data is a necessary requirement for:
- entering into, and performance of the contract
- sending an offer or price calculation
- answering the User's inquiry
Without the User's personal data it is not possible for the Provider to perform the above mentioned actions.
The Provider doesn't make any automated individual decisions as described in GDPR, Article 22.
Information about commercial communication
- By filling the contact form, the User:
- Consents to the use of their personal data for the purpose of commercial communication, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct product offers by the Provider and third parties no more than once a week.
- Claims that they do not consider information sent by the Provider to be an unsolicited advertising as described in Act no. 40/1995 Sb. as amended, because the User explicitly agrees that the Provider will send them information as mentioned in Act no. 480/2004 Sb, s7.
- The User can revoke their consent at any time by contacting email@example.com. Or unsubscribe directly in the electronic commercial communication via the unsubscribe link found in each newsletter.
1. A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and more productive. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be much more difficult.
3.Cookies can be stored on your computer for any period of time. Some cookies are limited by the duration of the session (so-called "session cookies"). This means that they exist only when the web browser is open and are automatically deleted when it is closed. Other cookies are persistent (so called "persistent cookies"). These cookies remain in the web browser even after it is closed until a specified date or until they are manually deleted by the User. These cookies can be used to identify the User's computer when restarting the web browser and browsing the Internet. In no case will cookies affect your computer and they do not contain viruses.
- Rejecting Cookies
The Users can use a third-party tool, if needed, such as: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/vase-volby
The User agrees to these terms and conditions via the online form by checking the consent box. By checking the consent box, the User agrees that they have read these terms and conditions and that they accept them in their entirety.
The Provider has the right to change these terms and conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish a new version of the terms and conditions on their website as soon as possible.
Contact details if the Provider regarding these terms and conditions: +420 603 542 400, firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions come into force and effect on the 25th of May 2018.